We may use information from the data we collected, our interactions with you and from certain third parties, to help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information in order to improve our offering for members and visitors.
- We collect your details when you email or telephone us with an enquiry or complete our online contact form.
- We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site including partial details of payment cards used. Full card details are never stored on our systems.
- In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website.
- We collect your special dates to greet you on special occasions and send you our valued rewards.
USAGE OF DATA
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Providing reservation or booking services for our events
- Conducting market research
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed an online form.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at email@example.com
Being committed to protecting your privacy, we will not sell your e-mail address, name, delivery address, contact information, payment method details or any other personal information to any third party without your permission. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation. Otherwise your information is safe with us and never shared with anyone.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
You can see all the stored details any time with your login id at semipreciousking.com.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Generally, you can remove these cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. If you choose not to allow us to place a cookie on your computer, you may be restricted from some services and some of the interactive features offered on our websites may be similarly restricted or rendered inoperable.
We are not responsible for third party cookies on this site, although the only ones our site uses are from trusted sources.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
CHANGES TO POLICY
GOOGLE TRANSLATE DISCLAIMER
Disclaimer regarding the Google translation services.
Google Translate, a third-party service provided by Google, performs all translations directly & dynamically.
SEMIPRECIOUSKING has no control over the features, functions, or performance of the Google Translate services.
The automated translations should not be considered exact & used only as an estimate of the original English language content.
This service is meant solely for the assistance of limited English-speaking users of the website.
SEMIPRECIOUSKING does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information translated.
Some items cannot be translated, including but not limited to image buttons, drop down menus, graphics, photos, or portable document formats (pdfs).
LOOSE DIAMONDS, GEMSTONES AND PEARLS
- Loose diamonds, gemstones and pearls returns policy applicable in case of authenticity of mismatch in product as well any stones sent by us wrongly or delivered not as per your specification except this it is well understand that Semipreciousking would always wish to meet with your expectations in this case return is only possible for genuine reason. We need customer support to provide right goods at the right destination.
- We may be able to exchange the product, but it is entirely at our discretion and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
CUSTOM MADE JEWELLERY
- Custom made jewellery cannot be returned and an order cannot be cancelled once a deposit has been paid.
- We can however make minor changes to your design, within reason, even after we have started making your piece. It will be assessed on a case-by –case basis.
- Ready-to-wear jewellery, including our gift range of earrings, pendants, cufflinks and bangles, can be exchanged for other items within 3 days of your purchase, provided the is in the same condition and unused. Special order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A deposit is payable when booking the Superior experience product. For cancellations more than two weeks before a booking, this deposit is fully refundable, however for cancellations within two weeks of a booking, the deposit is forfeited.
We advise that in any case, all returns are sent by Recorded Delivery, as we are unable to accept responsibility for returns unless signed for by a member of Semipreciousking.com
TERMS AND CONDITION
The information you give us, will be kept under our CRM management and will not be disclosed for any purpose in any situation except for that which will help us in delivering the goods to you or in the collection of the payment by us.
We reserve the right to refuse any International Order as per our discretion.
In the event that we are unable to ship to your country & goods not possible to deliver from production we will inform you as soon as possible
TAX AND DUTIES:
Please note that you (the customer) are responsible for any customs tax or duties. Your customs agency will contact you regarding any duties for clearance. The customer must pay any additional charges for customs clearance if any. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary from country to country, you should contact your local customs office in order to be fully informed about the delivery that you receive but we r with u to deliver best possible documentation and services.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
We shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of our website.
CHANGE TO POLICY:
We may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website, but we commit same time to do the best possible honest services in the favor of our clients.
The site has full copyright reserves and any of the products should not be copied at any cost for one’s creativity or profit sake. A heavy legal fine may be imposed if found guilty.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS:
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or the way in which we are handling your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org